Located in the heart of the Mission District, Gray Area is the perfect location to produce your next online event. High quality live streaming is complex, but our team will make your next production simple, safe, and high-quality.
The historic Grand Theater provides an exceptional space to livestream your next event, and perfect for filming online panels, conferences, and performances.
• 7,000 square feet
• 4k Blackmagic cameras
• 15’ x 28’ Projection screen
• Epson PRO L1505U Laser Projector
• Seamless backdrops – White/Black/Green
• RGB lighting
• Gigabit fiber internet
Studio A is an intimate space with our base live streaming equipment package, and perfect for webinars, podcasts, and interviews.
• 400 square feet
• 50” monitor
• Single camera
• Confidence monitor
• LED lighting
• Natural light
Gray Area is proud to offer a community rentals program to support organizations with nonprofit status, to leverage our space for community support during these challenging times. Benefits of the community rentals program include listing on the Gray Area website, digital marketing, discounted gear, and rental fees.
1) to serve the local Mission District community
2) to elevate and organize around issues of social justice
3) to support, or increase visibility of, underserved communities
4) to advance under-supported fields in the arts and/or in technology
Gray Area is located in the historic Grand Theater, built in 1940. We offer modern sound, light, and visual capabilities, fiber internet, and full live stream packages.
The San Francisco landmark is a versatile venue available for performances, conferences, and exhibitions.