Over the course of 8 weeks, from October 27th to December 17th, four Bay Area youth were awarded a Creative Code Apprenticeships to work alongside two Creative Code artists and develop an interactive artwork for the Dolby’s new Interactive Digital Art Wall.
Selected Apprentices Received:
- Training in creative coding languages (HTML, CSS & Processing) which are both artistic and technically balanced in structure.
- Experience in the artmaking process, including creation, development and installation of a publicly accessible digital artwork through mentorship from professional artists.
- Opportunity to mentor their own peers by leading two workshops on the knowledge they have gained during the apprenticeship.
- Access to cutting edge technology resources and facilities located at both Gray Area and Dolby Laboratories.
- A $750 stipend to support their creative development.