February 4th: 10am-5pm (1 hour for lunch)
February 5th: 10am-5pm (1 hour for lunch)
Cost: $300 ($30/hr x 10).
Discount available for students and unemployed please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Verification will be requested.
In this workshop, we will cover building basic electronic circuit building, how to use a microcontroller, interactivity with sensors and how to create an internet-connected thing.
In tandem with the practical skills, participants will also engage modes of creative inquiry and will be encouraged to craft an artwork. Some examples might include a new musical interface, an internet-connected data sculpture or interactive space that senses and interacts with its participants.
• Basic electronic circuit building
• What is a microcontroller
• What is Arduino
• Beginning microcontroller programming
• Controlling motion with motors
• Fun with sensors
• LEDs and addressable LED's
• Connecting your project to the Internet
• Wireless control with Bluetooth