Topics of the workshop include:
- real-time audio processing in iOS
- conceptual and technical differences between mobile and traditional computing
- musical instrument design
- design and implementation issues of multi-touch user interfaces
- basic computer graphics as needed
Access to Apple Macintosh computer with Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7.
iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad)
(Instructors have a limited number of iOS devices available to checkout for the duration of the course if necessary)
Some demonstrable programming experience (e.g. having taken an introductory programming class).