Beginning on March 26, Gray Area will no longer require masks for in-person events and workshops. Masks are still required for all visitors before March 26. All other guidelines below will still apply after March 26.
To ensure the safety of our community and staff, Gray Area requires all visitors aged 12 or older to present proof of vaccination for in-person events. Negative COVID-19 tests will not be accepted for entry to our in-person events. Masks are strongly encouraged when not actively eating or drinking.
We’re excited to welcome you back to Gray Area. Our goal is to provide visitors with a safe and enjoyable environment in an atmosphere for experiencing art.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've added precautions to help safeguard our staff and visitors.
Our team is working hard to keep a safe environment:
• Intimate: Restricted capacity to allow for social distancing.
• Air Circulation: New increased ventilation in the lobby and performance space.
• Cleanliness: New enhanced cleaning policy; we are fully sanitizing the entire facility every day and providing hand sanitizer.
* Please note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. We are following state and federal guidance, and doing everything we can to minimize risk to our guests.
• If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and get in touch. Rescheduling reservations are allowed on a case-by-base basis.
• All attendees aged 12 or older must provide proof of vaccination* to attend events at Gray Area.
*Physical vaccination card, photocopy of the physical card on your phone, or a digital copy. You can get your digital vaccination record here. The name on your vaccination card MUST MATCH YOUR PHOTO ID.
• Masks are required when not actively eating or drinking.
• Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others whenever possible.
• No external food or drink is allowed.
• Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
• Seniors and those with health risks should consider avoiding indoor settings such as the CineChamber at Gray Area.
All visitors require a ticket purchased online in advance so we can ensure we do not exceed capacity.
There are no refunds.
Group tickets cannot be exchanged.
Contact [email protected] with any questions.