We can’t wait to welcome you back to Gray Area! Our goal is to provide visitors with a safe and enjoyable environment in an atmosphere for experiencing art. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've added precautions to help safeguard our staff and visitors.
Our team is working hard to keep a safe environment:
• Intimate: Restricted capacity to allow for social distancing.
• Air Circulation: New increased ventilation in the lobby and performance space.
• Cleanliness: New enhanced cleaning policy; we are sanitizing the entire facility between each reservation group and providing hand sanitizer.
* Please note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. We are following state and federal guidance, and doing everything we can to minimize risk to our guests.
• If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and get in touch. Rescheduling reservations are allowed on a case-by-base basis.
• Wear a face covering at all times.
• Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others whenever possible.
• No food or drink is allowed.
• Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
• Seniors and those with health risks should consider avoiding indoor settings such as the CineChamber at Gray Area.
All visitors require a ticket purchased online in advance so we can ensure we do not exceed capacity. There are no refunds for group reservations.
When to Arrive
If you have purchased a ticket online, please arrive within 15 minutes before your scheduled time. Late arrivals will not be admitted into the showing.
Contact [email protected] or 415.843.1423 with any questions.