We’re excited to welcome you back to Gray Area. Our goal is to provide visitors with a safe and enjoyable environment in an atmosphere for experiencing art.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've added precautions to help safeguard our staff and visitors.
Our team is working hard to keep a safe environment:
• Intimate: Restricted capacity to allow for social distancing.
• Air Circulation: New increased ventilation in the lobby and performance space.
• Cleanliness: New enhanced cleaning policy; we are fully sanitizing the entire facility every day and providing hand sanitizer.
* Please note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. We are following state and federal guidance, and doing everything we can to minimize risk to our guests.
• If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and get in touch. Rescheduling reservations are allowed on a case-by-base basis.
• Masks are strongly encouraged when not actively eating or drinking.
• Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others whenever possible.
• No external food or drink is allowed.
• Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
• Seniors and those with health risks should consider avoiding indoor settings such as the CineChamber at Gray Area.
• There are no refunds.
• Group tickets cannot be exchanged.
Contact [email protected] with any questions.