86% of every dollar you donate directly supports our programs.

Allowing us to serve 100,000 members of the public, 500 artists, and 200 students each year.

Donate with a credit card or check

Donor Information
Donation Amount


You can also send a donation via check to:

Gray Area Foundation for the Arts, Inc.
2665 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94110

Donate with cryptocurrency

Donate Bitcoin, Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash to Gray Area by using the wallet addresses below

Donate with Bitcoin


Bitcoin wallet address:
13YSuv6XfLBa22XDA5RZ9ggMZwLmVvzubu

Donate with Ethererum


Ethereum wallet address:
0xcB6C28ce32E60519847aD0a7ede76982b4d34430

Donate with Bitcoin Cash


Bitcoin Cash wallet address:
13YSuv6XfLBa22XDA5RZ9ggMZwLmVvzubu

Gray Area Foundation for the Arts is a non-profit charity that is tax-exempt under section 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Federal Tax ID Number 26-3383316.

Only 63% of Gray Area Foundation for the Arts’ yearly budget comes from earned revenue like tickets and tuition. The other 37% comes from charitable contributions. Your donation is crucial to us.

Gray Area’s primary beneficiaries are artists looking for professional development skills with technology and the public who benefit from affordable or free cultural and educational programming.

Gray Area’s secondary beneficiaries include national and international media arts communities who use our online resources, including our free arts education curriculum, to enrich their creative practices and careers.

Your contribution keeps alive all of these efforts, and will build a foundation for us to grow our reach and impact.