* As of March 12, 2020, our upcoming events are postponed to a later date.
At Gray Area, we believe connecting with each other is vital. We also take our responsibility to keep our community healthy seriously.
Here are some ways we are ensuring that Gray Area continues to be a healthy place to gather together, and some things that you can do help us protect against colds, flu, coronavirus, or any other illness.
• We clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces before and after events.
• We will have additional hand-sanitizing stations in the lobby and bathrooms. Please use some or wash your hands upon entry, especially if coming from public transportation.
• If you are not feeling well, please stay home and contact us about your ticket.
• Consider alternative greetings to shaking hands or hugging.
• For any other questions or concerns, contact us.
Become A Member
By supporting Gray Area, join a dedicated family of supporters who believe in the power of the arts to create a better world.
When you become a Gray Area Member, you access special benefits like discounts to Gray Area produced events, early access to tickets, invitations to members-only events and more — all while supporting the arts.